If you are not satisfied with the product that you received, you can only return the product up to 3 days after receiving the product. If you will initiate return after this period, unfortunately we cannot offer/issue you a refund.
To be eligible for return, items must be unused and in the same condition that you received the product. It must be on the original packaging.
Perishable Items such as frozen and bakery goods are non-refundable.
Returning Cost & Penalties
In the case of our negligence (mis-delivery, defective products, damaged goods, etc.), the cost will be returned free of charge to the customer.
In the case of the buyer's negligence (change of mind, impulse purchase, loss of necessity, etc.) the return fee must be paid; return label + 20% for the product returned as restocking fee.
The cost and penalties can be deducted from the refund amount, or we can request additional payment.
The refund amount may vary depending on the product purchased. The delivery fee from the customer to the refund center must be paid in advance by the customer.
The return procedure should be carried out in the following procedure, and Filipino Goods USA is not responsible for damages incurred by not following procedures such as loss of products sent randomly.
You must request a return through the customer service email firstname.lastname@example.org or on the chat box on the website within 3 days of receiving the product. You may contact our customer service by sending us the following format:
SUBJECT: RETURN Order#
BODY: A brief explanation of reason why you are requesting for a return.
The customer service will determine the fault and will request customer to send back the product to our warehouse located in 12999 Murphy Rd, M11, Stafford TX 77477.
After the product is inspected, Filipino Goods USA will either charge the customer for a return fee or deduct from the refund amount and process it within 24hrs.
NOTE: You will be responsible for the shipping cost of returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
If any losses on the process of returning the items, Filipino Goods USA is not responsible for it.
- If 3 days after receiving product is exceeded.
- In the case where the product is lost or damaged due to the customers negligence or use.
- If the product tag is removed or the brand box is lost or damaged (except if the packaging, etc. is damaged to check the contents of the product).
- If the value of the product is significantly reduced due to the use or partial consumption of the product (e.g. accessories scratches, open bag, cosmetics use, etc.)
- In a case where the value of a product has decreased significantly to the point where resale is impossible or difficult.
- In the case where the packaging of products that can be reproduced is damaged.
- In the case of failure to receive or delay in delivery due to natural disasters, extreme weather conditions, and irresistible circumstances.
Due to the nature of groceries and the delivery process, exchanges are not available.